Drop Synonyms in Noun Form
- fall, plunge, dive, pitch, dip, descent, decline, precipice, downgrade, slope, inclination, gradient.
- globule, droplet, drip, dribble, trickle, blob, tear, bead, pearl, sphere.
- particle, bit, speck, driblet, mite, dab, lick, dash, trace, touch, smidgen, dram, whit.
Drop Synonyms in Verb Form
- collapse, fall down, topple, tumble, sprawl, stumble, lurch, pitch, founder, faint, swoon, flag, wilt, weary.
- deliver, leave off, hand over, deposit, place, put, consign, bring, convey.
- dismiss, fire, discharge, let go, lay off, release, cashier, sack, can, bounce.
- drip, trickle, dribble, leak, sprinkle, burble, ripple, filter, percolate, distill, shed.
- release, let fall, let go, lower, dump.
- stop, give up, cease, have done with, desist, abandon, dismiss, relinquish, cede, yield, forgo, surrender, renounce, abjure.
Drop Synonym Links: stop, give up, cease, desist, abandon, dismiss, relinquish, cede, yield, forgo, surrender, renounce, abjure,