Keep Synonyms in Noun Form
- livelihood, support, means, maintenance, subsistence, sustenance, nourishment.
Keep Synonyms in Verb Form
- continue, sustain, maintain, stay, support, secure, preserve, protect.
- detain, retain, reserve, restrain, confine, hold back, delay, hinder, retard.
- hold, retain, have, possess, control.
- maintain, manage, conduct, run, operate, deal in, trade in, stock.
- observe, celebrate, commemorate, honor, perform, fulfill, hold, adhere to.
- remain, hold, hold to, hold fast, maintain, retain.
Keep Synonym Links: remain, hold, maintain, retain,