Mark Synonyms in Noun Form
- characteristic, feature, sign, symptom, peculiarity, earmark, trait, cachet, attribute, quality, property.
- impression, impress, sign, stroke, line, score, streak, marking, blaze, scratch, incision, cut, notch, nick, bruise.
- signpost, guide, beacon, touchstone, pointer, marker.
- target, goal, aim, end, objective, destination, standard, stage, degree, bound, limit, extent.
Mark Synonyms in Verb Form
- grade, rank, rate, evaluate, assess, gauge, appraise, class.
- identify, distinguish, indicate, label, earmark, check, stamp, demarcate, imprint, impress, brand, blaze, score, notch.
- notice, note, observe, attend to, heed, pay attention to, remark, look, see to.
- reveal, manifest, indicate, evidence, evince, show, signify, point to, denote.
- typify, characterize, embody, personify, exemplify, illustrate, represent, symbolize.
Mark Synonym Links: typify, characterize, embody, personify, exemplify, illustrate, represent,