Rest Synonyms in Noun Form
- peace, calm, tranquility, quiet, restfulness, surcease, serenity, quietude, placidity, stillness, composure, peacefulness, motionlessness, immobility.
- recess, pause, intermission, break, breather, cessation, interlude, timeout.
- relaxation, idleness, indolence, somnolence, lassitude, inactivity, recuperation, refreshment, revitalization, leisure, sleep, repose, retirement, nap, doze, lull, siesta, snooze.
- remains, remainder, leftovers, residue, remnants, leavings, ends, balance, excess, surplus, extras, discards, scraps, oddments, odds and ends.
Rest Synonyms in Verb Form
- depend, hinge, rely, turn, revolve, lean, result, follow, hang.
- relax, sit, lie, idle, laze, doze, nap, sleep, be still, quiet down, retire.
Rest Synonym Links: relax, sit, lie, idle, doze, nap, sleep, retire,