Sound Synonyms in Adjective Form
- correct, logical, sensible, rational, cogent, convincing, right-minded, right-thinking, well reasoned, levelheaded, intelligent, reasonable, incontrovertible.
- established, accepted, standard, recognized, traditional, tried-and-true, preferred, orthodox, proven, authentic.
- healthy, unimpaired, fit, working, unflawed, intact, perfect, undamaged, unmarred, strong, sturdy.
- solvent, stable, safe, reliable, firm, solid, substantial, durable, trustworthy, reputable, responsible.
- thorough, complete, thoroughgoing, out-and-out, strenuous, vigorous, all out, efficacious, effective, powerful.
Sound Synonyms in Verb Form
- seem, appear, look, come off as, give the impression of, strike one as.
Sound Synonym Links: seem, appear, look,