Spare Synonyms in Adjective Form
- extra, additional, unused, supplementary, another, excess, emergency, surplus, unoccupied, further, remaining, auxiliary, unfilled, extraneous, unnecessary.
- sparse, scanty, modest, frugal, skimpy, stinted, unadorned, unembellished, functional, minimal, understated, restrained, ascetic.
- thin, lean, bony, skinny, lanky, rangy, scrawny, scraggy, skeletal, undernourished, underfed.
Spare Synonyms in Noun Form
- duplicate, extra, supplement, leftover, auxiliary.
Spare Synonyms in Verb Form
- free, relieve, liberate, pardon, deliver, rescue, reprieve, acquit, exonerate, let off.
- give, donate, contribute, part with, afford, yield, turn over, surrender, lend.
Spare Synonym Links: give, donate, contribute, part with, afford, yield, turn over, surrender, lend,