Take Synonyms in Noun Form
- catch, collection, haul, bag, pickings, crop, mess, heap, batch, stack, accumulation.
- receipts, profits, gate, proceeds, return, loot, net, gross, earnings, yield, swag, boodle, rake off, gravy.
Take Synonyms in Verb Form
- carry, bring, tote, pick up, lug, haul, cart, fetch, drag, schlep.
- choose, select, buy, pick, pick out, opt for, purchase, prefer, favor, single out, abstract, settle on.
- grasp, seize, grab, clutch, snatch, capture, catch, collar, apprehend, hook, tackle, pounce on, arrest, nab, entrap, snare, bag.
- put up with, tolerate, endure, suffer, bear, submit to, swallow, stomach, brook, abide, go through, undergo, withstand, brave, weather.
- require, demand, need, want, necessitate, call for.
Take Synonym Links: require, demand, need, want, call for,