Touch Synonyms in Noun Form
- feel, texture, quality, character, nature, property, feeling, attribute.
- feeling, feel, sensation, taction, tactility, palpability.
- flair, sensibility, approach, style, manner, quality, appreciation, understanding, mark.
- handling, contact, manipulation, impact, impingement, communication, juncture, contiguity, pressure.
- trace, dash, hint, shade, breath, soup.
Touch Synonyms in Verb Form
- abut, border on, adjoin, come to, reach, join, contact, neighbor, meet.
- affect, move, impress, influence, sway, strike, inspire, thrill, stir, melt.
- concern, interest, relate to, affect, pertain to, bear on, apply to, have to do with.
- feel, handle, contact, finger, palpate, paw, probe, massage, rub, press, grope.
- tap, hit, strike, impinge, glance, graze, rap, pat, slap, tip.
Touch Synonym Links: tap, hit, strike, impinge, glance, graze, rap, pat, slap, tip,