Wrong Synonyms in Adjective Form
- amiss, awry, faulty, askew, imperfect, inefficient, out of order, out of commission, out of kilter, inoperative.
- illegal, immoral, unethical, bad, evil, felonious, sinful, improper, criminal, wicked.
- incorrect, mistaken, erroneous, false, untrue, inexact, inaccurate, fallacious, imprecise, faulty.
- unsuitable, inappropriate, unfit, inapt, inept, improper, awkward, nonstandard, unacceptable, incongruous.
Wrong Synonyms in Noun Form
- injury, injustice, inequity, grievance, foul play, wickedness, tyranny, misdeed, trespass, sin, evil, vice, crime, oppression.
Wrong Synonyms in Verb Form
- defame, malign, discredit, dishonor, traduce, vilify, slander, libel, denigrate, calumniate, asperse.
- injure, abuse, maltreat, oppress, victimize, cheat, mistreat, hurt, harm, persecute.
Wrong Synonym Links: injure, abuse, maltreat, oppress, victimize, cheat, mistreat, hurt, harm, persecute,