Support Synonyms in Noun Form
- subsistence, maintenance, keep, livelihood, living, sustenance.
- supporter, mainstay, backbone, upholder, champion, advocate, backer, promoter, backing, reinforcement, buttress, bulwark, brace, stay, prop, crutch, shoring.
Support Synonyms in Verb Form
- corroborate, substantiate, uphold, bear out, verify, authenticate, testify to, document, evidence, show, prove.
- encourage, bolster, champion, back up, fortify, strengthen, abet, endorse, advocate, assist, help, aid, approve, uphold, countenance.
- endure, tolerate, bear, stand, abide, put up with, accept, condone, countenance, suffer, entertain.
- hold up, bear, sustain, carry, keep up, prop up, buttress, bolster, shore up.
- provide for, maintain, sustain, assist, fund, attend to, keep.
Support Synonym Links: provide for, maintain, sustain, assist, fund, keep,